A Special Message Regarding Our Meal Programs
Please email Kara directly at email@example.com to reserve a date for your meal donation.
In response to the ongoing developments related to COVID-19, we have had to temporarily suspend in-house volunteers for our volunteer programs, including our meal program. But the need for meals still exists! Please consider the many ways you can help us continue to serve our families through this difficult time.
Support your local restaurants by donating a take-out meal to be delivered or dropping off to Ronald McDonald House Pittsburgh.
- To sponsor/donate a take-out meal at Ronald McDonald House Pittsburgh, please contact Kara Kimble directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not use the meal train to sign up for a date at this time. Kara will assist in blocking off a date.
- As a reminder, no food can be prepared or cooked at home. All donated items must be from a restaurant or grocery store.
New – Rapid Meals, Homecooked
Find your favorite recipe, gather the ingredients and bring it to Ronald McDonald House Morgantown for the staff to make. Learn more about this program. Rapid Meals, Homecooked Guidelines For an accessible version of this PDF, please contact 412-246-1104.
Provide A Meal
Come to Ronald McDonald House Morgantown to cook a meal for our families and help ease their burden of having to be in the kitchen instead of their child’s bedside.
Volunteers can provide breakfast, lunch, or dinner; are free to make menu decisions, and have the full use of our commercial kitchen.
Meal prep can provide a variety of ideal experiences for volunteer groups of all ages. Whether you are seeking a team building experience for employees, a learning experience for an eager scout troop or are just looking for an opportunity to give back in your community; Meals from the Heart can suit your needs. (Maximum of 10 volunteers per meal).
Signing up for Meals from the Heart has never been easier:
To sign up for a Meal from the Heart, please visit Meal Train (see Pick A Date link below). Meal Train, an online calendar, is an easy way to check available dates, find out what others are making, receive reminders for your meal, and get signed up hassle-free.
- Be sure to follow Ronald McDonald House Morgantown’s meal program guidelines. Meal Train offers their own set of guidelines that do not reflect those of Ronald McDonald House Morgantown.
- Ronald McDonald House Morgantown Meal Train is not designed to “hold” dates for groups. When you click on the “volunteer for this” button, please be prepared to provide a meal for that date.
- Once your group has signed up via Meal Train, please contact Kara Kimble at 304-322-2073 or at email@example.com, for further instructions.
Please use the links below to schedule your meal, learn the Ronald McDonald House Morgantown food prep guidelines, and find the answers to some frequently asked questions. For accessible versions of these PDFs, please contact 412-246-1104.