Due to the ongoing developments related to COVID-19, the following admission policies have been established to ensure a safe and supportive environment for the families we serve:
- Families must complete an online application
- An RMHC COVID-19 telephone pre-screen will be given to families receiving accommodation approval.
- Upon confirmation of a room/apartment, check-in appointments will be provided to the family, which will support social distancing.
- Families must complete an orientation of all new COVID-19 protocol upon arrival.
- All stays must be 3 days or longer.
- Only two parents/guardians are permitted at this time.
- No visitors are permitted at this time.
- All families must wear a facial mask in the common spaces within the House, and ensure hand washing, sanitizing and/or wearing of gloves before utilizing main kitchen and laundry facilities.
- Families staying at the House may not return home or alternate days/weeks with other family members.