The Charity remains committed to the health and safety of its families, volunteers and staff. The following guidelines have been established for in-person volunteering:
- Groups are allowed up to a maximum of 6 individuals at one time.
- All volunteers must be 13 or older and minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Would you like to help the families at Ronald McDonald House Pittsburgh by preparing a home-cooked meal? We make it easy with our new meal opportunity, Learn and Serve with Donna. Come together with your coworkers, family, friends and community groups while providing a nutritious meal and allow our parents more time to focus on the well-being of their children.
We make it easy. We will take care of the details including food, recipes, cookware and instruction from our very own cooking expert, Donna.
How Learn & Serve with Donna works:
- After personalizing your menu choices from our menu, everything will be ready for you to help prepare and serve a nutritious meal for our families.
- A gift of $250 provides for the necessary menu items.
- Gather 1-6 people for a memorable experience.
Please view our Learn & Serve Program Guidelines. For an accessible version of this PDF, please contact 412-246-1104.
To schedule for this program or for more information, please contact Morgan Knox at 412-246-1103 or at email@example.com.