Welcome bags are a great project/donation for groups that would like to include young volunteers, or large corporate groups looking to get the whole office involved. Welcome bags are always accepted and appreciated! You can prepare for approximately 20 individuals. Assemble welcome bags off site and choose the contents for our families. Bags can be either disposable or reusable. All contents must be new, individually wrapped, unexpired and factory sealed/prepackaged. For more information, please view Welcome Bag Guidelines For an accessible version of this PDF, please contact 412-246-1104.
- Comfort Bag: Small blanket and/or pillow, cozy stuffed animal, small pack of tissues, hand sanitizer, adult activity book, journal, moist toilettes, new/current magazines, small decoration or uplifting sign
- Busy Bag: Craft kits (any age), puzzles, games, gender neutral interactive toy, crayons or markers, pens
- No Time To Pack Bag: Shampoo/conditioner, toothbrush/toothpaste, deodorant, body lotion, body wash, loofah etc.
- Snack Bag: Bottled water, chips, crackers, gummies etc.
- Breakfast Bag: Juice box, granola bar, individual cereal box, sealed individual fruit cups, mini muffins etc.
Laundry Bags: Laundry pods, dryer sheets, tide pen/stick (other stain removers), reusable laundry tote
*Please do not include religious, political or cause related items in the Welcome Bags
For more information and/or to schedule a welcome bag drop off appointment, please call Kara Kimble at 302-322-2073.