Part-Time Overnight and Weekends
Guest Relations Staff – RMH Morgantown
Reporting to the House Manager, Guest Relations staff member will be responsible for supporting the front desk operations, including registration of guests, providing assistance to patients and families and administrative house support, which contribute to the established goals and operations of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Pittsburgh and Morgantown, Inc. (RMHC).
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Responsible for checking guests in and out following established guidelines
- Responsible for answering phones
- Maintaining organization of front office area
- Ensuring kitchen area is orderly and stocked including the pantry and kitchen supply closet areas
- Provide support to patients, families and guests as necessary to full fill the mission of the charity
- Accept donation (Pop tabs and Monetary).
- Complete house linen/laundry.
- Clean guest rooms after a check out according to RMHC standards (stock room for new guests).
- Light duty cleaning in common areas.
- Complete special assignments and/or projects as assigned.
- Conform to all policies and procedures established by RMHC Management.
- Maintaining confidentiality information acquired of any and during your work study experience at RMHC, which may not be shared with any external third parties.
- Must be able to work overnight shifts and weekends
- Verbal communication and organizational skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Interest, enthusiasm and affinity for non-profit organizations and working with people
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Customer experience preferred
- Must be reliable
- Criminal background checks
This position requires lifting up to 20 lbs with frequent lifting/carrying of up to 10 lbs. The position also requires walking, standing and sitting.
To apply for this position, please email Kara Kimble, House Manager Ronald McDonald House Charities Morgantown, at firstname.lastname@example.org